2006 Prediction Collection
A collection of noteworthy predictions for the coming year
What is going to happen in the year 2006? Here is a collection of various
writer predictions of what could be. We feel you will find this collection
both entertaining and informative. Have a prediction that you would like
added to our list? Please write us and if we like it, we'll add it.
Predictions by Companies:
Top Trends - ECnow
for 2006 - Mobile Ecosystem
Online marketing predictions for 2006
Predictions for 2006 - Adholes
online advertising in 2006 - Adverblog
Predictions for 2006 for the Mortgage Lending Industry - Realty
Ten HDTV Predictions for 2006 - TV Envy
Top-10 2006 Emarketing Tech Predictions
- iMedia Connection
Top 10 Global Wireless Predictions
- Cellular News
Predictions by Individuals:
Gartner Predicts Key Tech Trends for 2006 - Michael Kerner
Predictions - Phillip Swann
Predictions: 2006 & Beyond - Sean David Morton
Predictions for 2006 in public diplomacy - Alvin Snyder
TieSV: Top 10 Software Predictions
for 2006 -
By L Goldstien (12/01/2005):
1) 3G cellular will finally take off in 2006
2) There will be a patent reform bill passed, but it will not affect
some of the key issues such as issuance of injunctions
3) The Supreme Court will hear the case eBay v. MercExchange, and
will also choose not to change the law of injunctions for violated
4) IPTV will launch in a major way
5) The cable companies will greatly intensify their entry into the
landline phone market
6) There will be consolidation among the big cable and telco
operators, with two or more going out of business and another two or
more merging into bigger companies
By Ed Pimentel (12/01/2005):
1) Convergence services will begin to make significant inroads with
2) Mobile TV is not Ready for Prime Time until 2009
3) Look to china to become the global telco pace setter and establish
4) Look for dramatic reduction of handset providers who will survive:
Samsung, Nokia, Moto , LG plus maybe few others.
5) Look for a company like GooGaYa / ViaSIP to start the truly
differentiated Mobile/Wireless services with its private label
6) Look to Mobile Music Services to create a new industry with dotCom
type of business models.
If you have feedback and comments on the above, please contact Ed Pimentel at email@example.com or
|Can Birds-Eye.Net help you or your Company?
Receive your Birds-Eye.Net articles and white
papers hot off
the presses by adding our RSS feed to your reader.
(C) Copyright Birds-Eye.Net, All rights reserved.
It is against the law to reproduce this content or any portion of it in any form without the explicit written permission of Birds-Eye Network Services, LLC. Federal copyright law (17 USC 504) makes it illegal, punishable with fines up to $100,000 per violation plus attorney's fees.